Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"Mmm Papi"...NOT for Adnan

EDITED AND UPDATED 20-Nov-2008

According to sources close to Britney, the Circus Princess wrote a track for former Pap Sleaze Adnan Ghalib on her upcoming album as a "gift to him." Nicole Morier of the band Electrocute - who helped BritBrit pen the song Mmm Papi - admits to Us Weekly that the song is "about someone. I'm sure you can guess."

We guess that with lyrics like - "You love it when I'm freaking out / Things get rough and there's no doubt / You will always be there for me" - it does seem a little obvious.

Thanks to PerezHilton.com

UPDATED 20-Nov-2008
Nicole Morier, who co-wrote "Mmm Papi" with Britney, tells PerezHilton.com the song is not about Mr. Milky Bowl of Soup saying:
quote:

"I never said that to the US Weekly! The song is definitely not about Adnan and in the whole time I worked with her last spring and summer I never once saw that guy. We strictly wrote the song for fun. the Mmm Papi part came out of Mmm Papa Luv U and I came up with it because the track was a fun up beat track and we wanted to do something crazy like mmmpapamowow.The mmm papi part came later as rhythmic idea and it was also more inspired by Hey Mami from the group Fannypack and is our ode to all the Latino hotties in the world such as yourself! Please be kind to Britney and I and post this correction. She was oh so sweet and professional to work with, and I believe she's really gotten her life together."

Thanks to Breatheheavy.com

0 comments: