Friday, September 18, 2009

The Circus Tour...in 3D!

Remember that mysterious poem with all the 3s?

"Ode To B Fans

Y'all keep shouting, "Gimme, gimme, gimme more,"
But little do ya know, some surprises are in store.
No matter how many gallons of Celebrity Juice you drink,
There's more around the corner, so much more than you think.
So please quit breathing heavy, I hate to hear you sigh,
I know I drive you crazy... oops! I did it again, didn't I?
As much as I lov3 contests, that isn't what this is about,
I'll tell you soon enough, 'cause I hate seeing B fans pout.
Now listen very closely, turn your radar up on high,
It's something fr3sh and new, ok? I'd never tell a lie.
So sit back and relax, be patient one more tim3,
The answer can be found within this little rhyme.

xx♥
BRITannica"


It appears Britney will be filming her Circus tour performance in Vegas... in 3D!

From Perez Hilton:

"Sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com that Britney Spears will be doing something quite special at her upcoming Las Vegas concerts on September 26th and 27th at Mandalay Bay.

No, she won't be singing live the whole show. BUT, she will be filming those performances and insiders tell us that the shoot will most likely be in 3-D.

How very Miley Cyrus of her!

Details on the release - whether it will be in theaters or some other option - are still being worked out."


Tweet This Post

0 comments: