Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Adnan: "There is no sex tape"

Just days after rumours surfaced in British based Heat magazine that Britney's ex-BF Adnan Ghalib was willing to sell an alleged sex tape of him and the star, Adnan has now told the US's STAR magazine:

“There is no sex tape...and I’ve never claimed there is one.”

He also added he is preparing to take legal action over the matter. The story claimed that there was a 2 hour tape filmed during a holiday in Mexico, and showed Britney completely naked.


“I don’t know where these quotes I’m supposed to have said have come from,” says Adnan. “What I do know is they certainly didn’t come from me and they are completely false. I’m extremely upset and distressed and I’m taking legal action... This story has caused a lot of hurt to my family and people close to me.”

“There is no sex tape,” he continues. “That is the end of the matter.”

Thanks to STAR magazine, check out this week's issue for the full interview.

0 comments: