Friday, October 10, 2008

"Setting the Record Straight" with MTV

After more than a decade as one of the worlds most sought after stars Britney will finally open up to the cameras in a new MTV documentary due to be aired next month.




After a particularly turbulent couple of years – from head shaving to custody battles -we have been waiting with baited breath to her Brit’s side of the story. The documentary – which is tentatively titled ‘For The Record’ – promises to provide a real insight into Britney’s rollercoaster ride of a world. Britney revealed to MTV "I wanted to make this film because I started to feel like I wasn't being seen in the light that I wanted to be seen in." "This is an opportunity to set the record straight and talk about what I've been through and where I'm headed."

An MTV spokesperson says “no topic was off limits” during the interviews. “I sit there and I look back and I’m like, ‘I’m a smart person. What the hell was I thinking?,’” Spears says at one point. “I’ve been through a lot in the past two or three years and there’s a lot that people don’t know.”

In the 90 minute film Britney takes us behind the scenes of her video shoot for new single Womanizer and into the recording studio. The documentary even travels back to Brits hometown of Louisiana and goes backstage during the night of her incredible comeback at this year’s VMAs – where she picked up 3 awards. The singer will open up about her recent troubles, telling us "So much has gone on over the last couple of years and there's a lot that people don't know about me that I want them to know."

Thanks to MTV.co.uk

0 comments: